Monday, February 4, 2008

Post Number One-- No Pressure

This one's easy. I am starting this blog because there is a hole in the blogosphere -- I could say, Cheeky Lotus, this is all your fault. You took a hiatus, so what the heck else am I going to do once I get to the bottom of finslippy's blogroll? Actually start one of the projects that make me feel bad about not getting done? Oh no. This way I can waste more time on the internet, dontcha know.

Speaking of finslippy, this selection of blog style is for you, since I, well, admire ya and all. Not that you know me but I know you in that weird Internet way. And not to forget Kathy, for the record you told me -- oh, when was it, 2 years ago? -- that I oughta have a blog too. So, finally, enough of you stopped blogging and so all of you have made me do this. Humph. But I'm not really mad.

No comments: