Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Socks

Why do I hate to sort socks so much? Heck, I don't even have to sort them these days, thanks to the wonderfulness that is Melba, all I have to do is put the matched pairs away -- and I still don't like having to deal with them. Is it because I'm a Pisces? On the other hand (or foot, as it were), Virgo Duckyboy strips off his socks almost as soon as he gets home, and I don't like having shoes on inside.

It's also comparable to my dislike for sorting and putting away silverware. Lots of fiddly little pieces that seem like they will never end. Well, I bribed myself to put them all away by telling myself I could post this after I was done -- and only after!!

What's your least favorite household activity?

1 comment:

MaryTody said...

Hi, Jan!

Chore I dislike most? Cleaning the muck from our 30 gallon turtle tank - YUCK!