Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday Morning Comin' Down

I should be working on my resume this morning but first I have to post this link to Susan's new blog, Prayers for The First Hundred Days. What a thoughtful idea! Feel free to spread the word.

Yet again, someone with a blog idea that's got more viral potential than mine. Ah well, I've got a year under my belt as part of the blogosphere, one step at a time!

In other news, 2 weeks after starting Special K diet, no loss whatsoever. In fact I may even be up a lb or two, although I weighed myself with my clothes on this morning so that may be those 2 lbs. I don't feel any larger so I'm probably just the same.

I didn't do the diet at all this weekend --too inconvenient for all 3 of us to need different food for 2 of 3 meals --and I'm drinking soy milk instead of skim, so a few more calories.

I also had trouble last week sticking to it, I was stressed about paying the bills and I had my period.

Just like my days at Weight Watchers -- I'm full of excuses, excuses! I do like the simplicity though so I'm going to try it for weekdays only. At least for another couple weeks until the 3 boxes of cereal I have invested in* are gone!

* At $4 a box I do consider cereal an investment!!

No comments: