Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When is it MY Day Off?

One of the men I live with says I put the eggs in the refrigerator backwards. And I am in trouble for whatever was dripping in the refrigerator as well, as if I deliberately put something dripping onto the shelf.

The other says I stir his dinner ingredients, which is going to be popovers that are being made to order, with a spoon and in a bowl that hurts his ears. SO don't his feet work, leave the kitchen already until I'm done!

And I was flippin' hungry All.Day.Long. Flippin' Special K... and a pear and a kiwifruit and darn it I've got too much on my mind to be this hungry, some tortilla chips as well that someone left open on the counter.

I saw a job I want to apply for and I was trying to work on my resume and every 5 minutes I was either hungry, had to use the bathroom, or DB and going stir crazy -- home sick for the 2nd day in a row -- was asking me if I was ready to play with him yet.

And the downside to being the co-author of Husband's book on resumes is that MY resume has to fit our mold, which makes sense but means I didn't get it done today. He knows the system better -- I was more of the backend of the book.

I think TOMORROW is my day off. Anyone else think so?

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yesterday I was sitting here thinking "Relentless. It's relentless."

Yes. You have tomorrow off. I say so.

Janice said...

Ok, Sara says so, I get the day off! And as I was reading her comment, DB emerged from his bedroom with some flimsy excuse about needing to use the bathroom. No success!