Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Special K Diet, Start of week 2

Ok, so I started the diet last week Tuesday morning. That means I'm 1 week in out of 2 they say "Drop a jeans size!" in.

As of this morning I weigh exactly the same, maybe a little more, than last Tuesday. Last week I think I had clothes on when I weighed myself, this week I didn't, and I got 150 both times.

Hmph. If this diet weren't so easy I'd give up. But I'll give it the second week. As of last night I felt a little slimmer, even if the scale says the same number.

I'm certainly eating less during the day since the portions are clearly delineated. Yesterday was hard not to snack (and I didn't succeed entirely...) since DB was home sick. Who can resist tomato soup with goldfish crackers??

For the record, I ate exactly 2 boxes of cereal in 1 week. Oh, and I am not doing the diet exactly as prescribed: I am substituting soy milk for the skim.

No comments: