Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Belated Blogoversary to Me...

Pathetic. I missed my own blogoversary date. I knew it was sometime in February but didn't know quite when. Well, guess what, it was last Wednesday. Woo hoo.

It about sums up how I'm feeling right now--completely scattered.

At least now I can see that I felt like this last year at this time also--maybe this is why I've latched on to Groundhog Day as a way to make the holiday feeling last. And then, the cliff ends and I've gone over again.

What's this? I didn't even post about Groundhog Day this year. We had a fun party in DB's class on the Friday before the big day. He was sick on Monday the 2nd, so I didn't get to read to more library classes, but that was OK.

And I sold 2 copies of my Groundhog Day party ebook. Despite having my link misspelled in the ad I had in my side column here. (It was right on the 3 other blogs it appeared on, including the one I paid for.)

One to the librarian at DB's school, and one ... drumroll, please ... to someone I don't know! Another mom said she tried to buy it but couldn't -- will have to look into that more with her.

Ok, back to scattered thoughts. (Not that I ever really left them...) I guess that's all of them for now, really. That and I need to reduce my cleaning lady's hours (or let her go) due to our income situation, and I don't have the nerve. But I have another week or 2 before I have to do it. She probably makes more than we do at this point--- definitely! -- yet I am afraid to say anything to her.

*Sigh.*

1 comment:

Cathy said...

congrats on selling the book!! how exciting! Thanks too for your really kind comments concerning my dad. :)