Thursday, December 4, 2008

Breakfast Link

Come on over to my other blog about our adventures with DuckyBoy's school, for the latest breakfast saga. It's really a smaller story than a saga, but the word saga sounds better.

It involves a 6 am start, hot muffins, microwaveable bacon, minds that change from upstairs to downstairs, and transition issues. What more could you possibly want from a post? Haha.

I also managed to brush his hair and get him to brush his teeth this morning. This isn't rocket science, I'm amazed at how difficult it is to accomplish every day. In his fourth year of some form of 5-day-a-week school.

I must be doing something wrong. (The fact that he has NO interest in any self-care doesn't help. Don't most kids WANT to do that sort of stuff, "I'm a big kid now" type of thing?)

No comments: