Sunday, December 6, 2009

About Me: Six Easy Questions (OK, 5)

My friend Nancy sent me this cute fill-in email chain. I liked it because it's not too long. Especially since I didn't bother to answer one of them about who would answer it if I forwarded it, since I decided not to forward it (but I did send it back to her).

Six names you go by:
1. Janice
2. Jan
3. janny226
4. Babe
5. Mommy
6. Mrs. H

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Blood:Water Mission bracelet
2. My "Beer Helps" t-shirt that I scissor-ripped just to try the process and my friend told me, "That's so 80s!" but I wore it out in public anyway 'cause I kinda like it even though people gave me dirty looks in Stop & Shop for wearing it while having too much fun with my kid
3. A grey t-shirt under the other one because it's cold outside!

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To eat more chocolate pretzels
2. To weigh 30 pounds less

Three things you did last night:
1. Wrote a "task card" for the school library craft project
2. Cut out penguin beaks and feet for the school library craft project
3. HAD THE WHOLE BED TO MYSELF (Husband's at a conference)

Two things you ate today:
1. Peanut butter on toast
2. Mozzarella sticks that DuckyBoy said are "just like the ones at school!" (They're his favorite school lunch.)

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Husband
2. DuckyBoy's friend's mom

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Talk on the phone
2. Edit the workbook for this week's class on writing a business website

Your favorite beverages:
1. Coke from a glass bottle
2. Tequila

1 comment:

Cathy said...

too funny! i'd love a "beer helps" t-shirt!! :)