Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dream Men

Ever have a hot dream you just can't tell anybody about? It's not that I couldn't literally tell someone, just that I don't have anyone to tell.

"Hey, honey, I just had a great dream about... uhhhh. never mind."

Let's just say, Julian McMahon. Was one of them. The other was a guy from my high school.

I know my dream job! I want to be a hooker* in Australia. Think about it: Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman, and now McMahon too. Sounds good to me!

I haven't been able to watch nip/tuck for a couple seasons, it got too brutal. But love this guy!

The weird part of the dream was that the 2 guys in it had the names of 2 of my nephews. whatever that means.

-- * Edited, weeks later, to add: Nobody hsa said anything, but I've felt a bit guilty about this since I wrote it. Just to be sure I'm clear: It's a joke. I don't really want to be a hooker anywhere. Objectifying women, second-class citizens, the whole just-not-right thing. I love my hubby and don't intend to stray. OK, soul bared. Finis.

No comments: