Wednesday, June 10, 2009

When Personal Writing Meets Business Writing

One of the reasons I enjoy blogging is that I can write from the heart. Or the head. Or whatever body part is speaking that day, haha.

For the projects Husband and I work on, I recently started (yet) another blog for business related topics.

I spent many years writing no-first-person-needed, simple how-to or informational articles, and I enjoy that. Yet I find myself drawn to include my opinion, my stories. Maybe just because now I can.

Or maybe it's because I don't have an editor to chop them out. I wish I had someone like me!

Oh, picking tags for this post made me think maybe it's anxiety that makes me such a timid writer; I'm so anxious it will be wrong that sometimes I don't even start!

Argh.

I post this and then, irony happens. Alba posted the piece I wrote for her delightful blog, Bright and Spacious, and even complimented me on my writing! Now that's a boost. Thanks much!

No comments: