Monday, June 22, 2009

Ups and Downs of Boys Clothing

What am I doing wrong here? DuckyBoy needs a raincoat. It's late June, I didn't think this would be such a problem.

Sears had ONE style. Wal-Mart and Target, nothing.

Not even any outerwear, like jackets, which makes me wonder if I'm really looking in the wrong place or something. I only saw a couple of sweatshirts.

Do I really need to buy this kind of stuff in April? How do I know what size he'll be in June, to shop in April?

I hate Internet clothes shopping, I can't tell the fit or feel, both of which matter to him.

On the up side, we just finished testing two t-shirts for the Soft line, and I am so excited for their launch (I think fall). DB liked the shirts so much he helped fill out the tester forms, which is saying a lot for a kid who avoids writing most of the time.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I know just what you mean. Most of the stores are useless. I end up either getting stuff on-line and hoping for the best, or going to Sears.

Cathy said...

that soft line looks great! Ethan, thankfully, isn't too picky when it comes to clothes.

boys newborn fashion sets said...

I certainly understand your woes. I have been looking for mine online. Less hassle.