Friday, October 1, 2010

My Bad: Forest Hills Storm Pics

Oh my, it's been a long time since I've posted. I've thought about it, does that count?

Unfortunately it seems like the last thing I want to do is sit at my computer and type; I'd be happy to buy the latest brain-to-blog software!! (Oh, wait, isn't that called an iPhone? We're waiting for Verizon to come out with that. Then, Husband says, we're gonna get 'em.)

We had some more monster rain today, though not as much damage as a couple weeks ago. (I think all the loose trees were already down!)


Here are a few pics from that first storm ... they're not scenes I normally think of when I think NYC!













4 comments:

sisagain said...

Holy Cow--i had no idea! I guess our news just skipped right over you--2500 miles does make the locals blase. Hope you dug out OK:)

hokgardner said...

My goodness, those pictures are amazing. And that's definitely not what I think of with NYC.

Jennifer said...

Nice post! It was pleasure reading your post! Thanks for sharing!

Tulsa Court said...

It was my second visit to your site, but I admire time and effort you put into advancing it! I have enjoyed reading many of your articles, looks like you are a professional writer! Well done!