Friday, August 13, 2010

Haiku Friday: Conference Hangover

I had so much fun last weekend at BlogHer ... then promptly fell off the face of the earth!! My apartment is covered in awesome BlogHer swag that I want to write about, take photos of, and on and on.

So far we've got one of DuckyBoy's swag pix up on his blog, of him with the adorable TempurPedic bear he got!

I'm uninspired re: haiku this week. I did join the Haiku Friday Facebook group, though ... and I added "#haikufriday" to my saved Twitter searches.

One poem per week
doesn't sound that hard ... yet it
rolls around so fast!

Seventeen morsels
of thought from my brain to yours
and from you to me

This summer haiku
drippy with humidity
and silliness too!

Want to play along on Haiku Friday? It's easy!

Just write a haiku (5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables) on your blog, any theme.
Put the post url into Mister Linky here, then please leave a comment after linking.

Not a blogger? Feel free to write your haiku in the comment field. Or just tell me what you think of my haiku. Or what your weather is like. Anything!

And have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Stacia said...

We are dripping with humidity, too! Ick. Thank goodness for air conditioning. =>

Mardi said...

Hell It's a Jan's life -- reading your blog right now... have to think of my Haiku... in the meanwhile it is not humid here at all... sunny and dry in brooklyn heights...

take a look at my recent profile..
www.menduniversebuzz.wordpress.com
at the header and post your comment at the bottom of the profile link!

Hello to the babe and the spouse~

Mardi said...

ah ha make that HELLOOOOOO! What if this keyboard is nuts...!! It wasn't me~

Elizabeth said...

Thank goodness for air conditioning, looking forward.