Thursday, April 1, 2010

Haiku Friday: April Fool!

Haiku Friday

Son's disappointed, no school April One -- how can he fool friends?

He had it all planned:
rubber chicken in his bag,
with a clucking sound.

If he remembers
to do it after Spring Break,
it should be a hit.
We're on an airplane -- I hope the pilots don't have a 4/1 joke planned! We'll be home in time to go on Club Penguin for April fool fun (whew!)

Yes, I'm posting this on Thursday -- April Fool!

Want to play along on Haiku Friday? You know what to do: Write haiku, any theme. Put the post url into Mister Linky here, then please leave a comment after linking.


And be sure to have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Stacia said...

Hope your son got to put the rubber chicken to good use! Happy April! =>

Maude Lynn said...

The Club Penguin April 1st foolery was a big hit at my house!

Mary (MPJ) said...

Hope you had a safe trip home and a great Spring Break! :)

happily retired gal said...

I've not opened my 'reader' in WEEKS until this past weekend so there are LOTS of unread posts. Methunk I'd kept up with you and Haiku Friday, but it seems I missed this one ... so I thought I'd drop by belatedly, just because. Unlike your son, the teacher in me was usually relieved when April 1st fell on a 'non-school' day ;-)
Hugs and blessings,