Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Website Focus: Diets in Review

Has anyone else heard of Diets in Review? Seems like a cool site, though I'd like to see more comments from visitors about the various diets -- which is why I'm putting this out there.

I found it 'cause I met Carmen at BlogHer; sent her off a guest post earlier in the week, don't know when it's going up.

But in the meantime, I did the "Diet Finder" quiz, and Weight Watchers came up as a good diet for me, even though I indicated I didn't want a support group. I did like doing WW in the past, though, so not far off.

For Husband, it came up with the Sedona Method. Now, we actually like the Sedona Method overall, but the weight-loss "program" is just using the same methodology for whatever you want --weight loss of riches or happiness. And for his parameters I input "I need strict dietary advice." Of which SM gives none, since it's not really a diet per se, more of a way of life.

So it's not perfect. I like the Diet Finder anyway. And the site.

Now if I can just channel my enthusiasm into starting to lose weight!

No comments: