Thursday, July 22, 2010

Haiku Friday: Summer Heat



Hello, 100,
you make DuckyBoy happy;
when he's hot, he's calm.

DuckyBoy is actually happy these days. He's SAYING so.

He's like a different kid these days. He says he's tired and has a summer cold. I think it's partly the swimming -- lots of physical activity -- and also, just maybe, the heat wave has a similar effect as a fever ... making him less anxious, more loving, more calm?

I know, sounds weird. Possible, though.

PS, speaking of weird, I think my snowy header looks a little weird ... but I'm too hot to make a new one right now, and the air conditioner is too loud to put it on. Tell you what, it's on the list!




3 comments:

Stacia said...

I wish the heat made me calm. Instead, it makes me cranky and tired. But I'm glad your little guy is enjoying it! =>

Megan said...

I'm sure you boy enjoyed that and he doesn't care the heat. :)

Pamela said...

Its really weird. But I'm pretty sure he's enjoying :)