Friday, February 19, 2010

Haiku Friday: The Joys of Togetherness

Haiku Friday

Please, family, please,
I just need 90 seconds
surely you'll survive

without me that long,
I know it will be hard, but ...
I just need to pee!

This is the last day of winter break...

It's been great, but the 3 of us together all day long? Tough on Mom!

Want to play along on Haiku Friday? You know what to do: Write haiku, any theme. Put the post url into Mister Linky here, then please leave a comment after linking.

And be sure to have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Stacia said...

I, too, very much look forward to the day I can pee alone. One day ... right??

Mary (MPJ) said...

Ha ha ha! LOVE it! (Can you tell I've been there?) ;)

happily retired gal said...

LOL ... yup! You remind me of my 37 years I was a teacher. It's good to be happily retired ;-)

Sorry I'm a day late. Life totally got away from me yesterday ... such is life!
Hugs and blessings,

sisagain said...

So sorry--it'll get better--I had a few years without being disturbed, but now it's the crazy needy rescue dog outside the door! So don't get a dog:)