Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Truth About Elvis!


I apologize for all the edging marks -- I'm not so great with Illustrator yet...

Recently DuckyBoy and I stumbled across a whole galaxy's worth of YouTube videos reviewing various Transformer Toys.

One of our favorite reviewers is SeanxLong. His humorous asides have sparked several interesting conversations between DB and me:

DB: "Why does he have the Autobots talk about looking for girls a lot?"

Me: "Because he's a young man, and that's what young guys do and think about."

But! When we watched Sean's 100th-video special, we found out a secret! Learn what really happened to Elvis at about 2 mins: 30 secs into the video ...



The story of how Grimlock and the DinoBots come to be was just on this morning. I don't get to see much while DB watches it before school, so I actually watched it myself while I had my coffee after DB got on the bus!

Fortunately I haven't had to tell DB what "beyatches" means yet. Can you watch the language, Jazz? Thanks!

2 comments:

hokgardner said...

We've already had to warn our oldest daughter about boys and how all they want to do is get the attention of girls. She asked us one day why boys acted so strangely around girls.

So many questions I don't want to have to answer.

Connie Peterson said...

Poor Elvis. Who knew?