Friday, April 18, 2008

Beautiful Weather

Gorgeous summer afternoon here in NY! Always helps with the mood, ya know? Let's see, DuckyBoy reported that a funny thing happened at center time today:

A. picked out the wrong center, he said. She always wants to do drawing center, but Ms R. said "We can't have the same centers every day." Isn't that funny? he asks me.

Yes, I say, And, so? I say, on the edge of my seat about this kindergarten drama. So? What center did she pick??

Um, I don't know, he trailed off. I think maybe she sat. Which would mean she just didn't do a center, I guess? I'll never know!!

But he thought it was funny and told me the story, so that's a pretty big deal. I'll live without the satisfaction of knowing how center time actually turned out for his friend!

No comments: